Let's reset that closet.
This is the perfect time to refresh and reset not only your life but your wardrobe too. January is the perfect month to tackle those closets, because it's a great time to reflect on what you wore last year and what you can do to improve and adjust your style. While we do offer closet services, we understand that sometimes you are just longing to clean it out yourself so here's a couple tips to help you with the process.
1) Be realistic, and not idealistic. You may have intended to wear something for the last couple years but you haven't gotten around to doing this yet. It may even have tags on it, but that doesn't mean you should keep it. It's gotta go.
2) Think about the style you would like to have, if you want to step it up, you may let go of having so many hoodies and sweats.
3) Having multiple closets is not always ideal, unless you designate them for specific items such as coats, shoes, or workout apparel. In working with clients with multiple closets in various rooms, it's almost certain they aren't maximizing their wardrobe. It's best to have all of your clothes worn everyday as close as possible. The longer something sits out of your eyesight, it's losing value as it's ages, and it's losing purpose since it's not being worn.
4) Think out of the box. You may have some lovely camel boots that got trashed last year, a good way to repurpose them is to get them dyed a darker color to cover up the flaws and extend the wear. A boxy coat that has a good shape but the sleeves fit horrible? Consider having a tailor remove the sleeves, to turn it into a sleeveless coat, and replace the buttons. Voila! You have a duster. You can thank me later for this one.
5) If all of this is overwhelming to you, hire a professional. The main thing is that you just get it done. While, we would love for you to book with us, its always best to find someone who can best fit your needs and your budget. While you're doing your research, here's some reasons you should book with us
-We will handle any alterations or re-purposing that may need to be happen
-We are up to do date on what's trending and can help you style your current wardrobe to look updated.
-We can assess what may be missing in your wardrobe in order to maximize its full potential.
-We have experience and have worked with hundreds of clients over the years.
-We love what we do!
For more info about how to book text CLOSET to (415)570. SHOP
At Tres Chic we're curators of all things chic for women, and for we like to keep it dapper. We clean closets. We dress people. Our mission for for the world is to #staychic